Friday, May 30, 2014

All things can be endured and all things become possible between two Masses: the Mass of yesterday and the Mass of tomorrow. I need to be able to sustain one day of my life. I need that Food if I am to live His commandments. I need Him daily because I am a sinner and weak. ~ Dom Virgil Michel, OSB
When we  consider the troubles spewing from every corner of the world, it is easy to feel overcome and overwhelmed.
Our help is in the name of the Lord,
    who made heaven and earth. Ps 124:8
And so it is we arise each day in hope and work each day with courage. We love our families and Our Lord. We stand firm in the face of persecution remembering the persecution and death Our Lord suffered for us.

No comments:


Matthew 5:16 So let your light shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Sign the St. Michael Pledge

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Search

Ut in omnibus glorificetur Deus

Ut in omnibus glorificetur Deus